The recipe of smoked maple pork tenderloins is very famous amongst Americans. Although, maple pork tenderloin takes time to cook, but is worth waiting. Although it takes almost 3 hours to cook but, it is very easy to make. Hence, it is an ideal dish for house parties or a special dinner. Although people prefer cooking it in the winter season, that doesn’t mean that people don’t like it had in the summer season. The main ingredients to cook smoked maple pork tenderloin are always available to cook. Hence, it becomes easy to make it.
For those who don’t know, tenderloin is a small piece from the back of the pig. Although it’s the most tender piece and lean in shape, thus it is named as tenderloin. Smoked maple pork tenderloin with cayenne looks stunning, which will make one feel hungry. Therefore, the dish is always considered to be a full-time meal and tastes best when served with baked apple. Hence, here is the recipe for smoked maple pork tenderloin, which will help one a lot to cook.
Main Ingredients Used For Smoked Maple Pork Tenderloin
- The first and the main ingredient is two pork tenderloins that we will bake in the oven.
- Secondly, we need vegetable oil to cook the dish.
- Also, we will require a pinch of freshly beaten cloves for adding a spicy aroma.
- Fourthly, we need two tablespoons of black pepper and one tablespoon of salt for basic taste.
- Although, only ½ tablespoon of cayenne pepper will be required to add a different flavor.
- Most importantly, we need 1 cup of maple syrup for making the desired dish.
- Hence, we need a 1/4th cup of corn-starch for the cooking procedure.
- Also Two tablespoons of sugar required to make the pork tastier.
- Also, four tablespoons of brandy or bourbon will give a unique aroma to our dish.
Procedure Of Cooking The Dish
- First of all, we need a middle rack of the oven. Hence, now we have to preheat the oven at 350* F. Therefore, we need to make sure that we have removed the skin from the pork tenderloin. Hence, now, we can move further.
- The second step is to take a bowl and pour brandy or bourbon and sugar. Also, we have to put cloves, black pepper, and salt. Therefore while whisking all ingredients, we have to add corn-starch and stir it until everything is combined.
- Now we have to rub the mixture on the pork tenderloin from every corner.
- Now we require a large oven-safe iron skillet and heat oil in it. Hence, we have to preheat the skillet until it starts shimmering.
- Hence, now we will place both tenderloins within the 1-inch gap in the skillet and let it cook on medium heat. We have to cook until both sides are brown, almost 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a pan, we can mix barbeque sauce and maple syrup until it thickens and converts into a sauce.
- Therefore, now bring the pork tenderloin out of the oven and pour the freshly prepared sauce on it.
- Pour the sauce to the pork tenderloin. Hence, again, transfer the skillet to the oven and cook the tenderloin until it touches 140* F from the center.
- Take out the dish from the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes. Therefore now cut the tenderloin into pieces, and the meal is ready to serve. Although it tastes best when served with baked apples and onions.