When travelling in a car, experts believe that everyone, even pregnant women, should always wear a seat belt. For persons aged 5 to 34, car accidents are the greatest cause of mortality. Seat belts are the most efficient strategy to save lives and minimise injuries in car accidents. However, if you’re expecting a child, it’s critical that you buckle up properly. The seat belt must be correctly secured to prevent injury to yourself and your infant. A three-point restraint system should be used. Therefore, you must purchase Reyann Safety Seat Belts for Pregnants to ensure ultimate safety.
About Ryann Safety Seat Belts for Pregnants
The back seat is the safest place to sit as a passenger if you’re pregnant. Although it has not been shown that where a mother sits in a car in an accident impacts the safety of her unborn child, injuries to those in the back seat are less severe. Re-buckle yourself in a three-point belt. Here are some of the specifications of Reyann Safety Seat Belts for Pregnants-
- Pregnant women may now use a new and improved pregnancy seat belt adjustment to provide a comfortable and safe driving experience.
- It’s simple to use, keeps the unborn baby safe, and relieves pain and suffering, especially for those who are undergoing abdominal or stomach surgery, such as a caesarean section.
- Seat Belt Dimensions: 2.36 inches long, 7.67 inches wide, and 4.3 inches tall.
- The length of the strap is 74.8 inches.
- For pregnant moms and friends, this is a must-have seatbelt.
Things To Keep In Mind While Wearing Seat Belt
- A lap and shoulder belt combination is the safest form of the seat belt to wear.
- The lap belt should be worn low and snug on your hip bones, below your belly button and touching your thighs.
- Never put your belt above or across your stomach.
- Always wear the shoulder belt, which should tightly fit across your shoulder and chest.
- Never put your shoulder belt behind your back or under your arm.
- If you’re driving, keep your belly button a safe distance from the airbag. The distance between your breast bone and the dashboard or driving wheel should be at least 10 inches. As your belly grows, you may need to move back in your seat!
- Follow this simple child safety seat checklist when purchasing and installing a child safety seat as you prepare for your baby’s birth.
The Drawback Of The Product
There are no drawbacks of this product, rather it is an important accessory for ensuring safety while driving for expectant mothers. However, do not wrap the belt too tight.
Your infant and you will be safer if you wear your seat belt. The most prevalent cause of a foetus’ death following a vehicle accident is the death of the mother. You won’t be flung out of the automobile because of the lap and shoulder belts. It is better not to take a risk and get yourself Reyann Safety Seat Belts for Pregnants.